Who We Are
The Startup Leadership Program (SLP) is a highly selective, 80-hour, 6-month world-class training program and lifetime network for outstanding founders and innovators. SLP Fellows have founded 700 companies that have raised $370 million, and include breakthrough and award-winning startups like Savored, TomNod, Ixigo, NatureBox, SideTour, Micello, Momelan, Novira, Runkeeper, Sensobi, Shareaholic, Solar Junction, Voicetap and Ubersense.
Startup Leadership Program Blog
- My Twelve Steps Towards Entrepreneurship.
- Being VC For a Day at SLP Mumbai
- Science of Persuasion
- SLP Events
- Inside the investors Mind
- Trip to Lonavala. SLP Pune & Mumbai team
- Innoz is startup on board ‘Unreasonable at Sea’
- Webinar: Demystifying IP strategy for startups and entrepreneurs
- SLP Mumbai. Session 7: Co-founder Conflict
- Call for Nominations. Innovators Under 35 India, Awards 2013!
- Happy Hourss featured on DC sunday magazine cover page.
- SLP Mumbai, India. Class 2013, Session 6.
- JiveHealth among one of the semifinalists at the Build a Healthier Future summit in Washington D.C.
- Inolyst among top 5 companies in India for the Indiamart leaders of tomorrow 2012 award
- New Website Print Stop Launched
- All about Term Sheets. SLP Mumbai session