Who We Are
The Startup Leadership Program (SLP) is a highly selective, 80-hour, 6-month world-class training program and lifetime network for outstanding founders and innovators. SLP Fellows have founded 1,000 companies that have raised $400 million, and include breakthrough and award-winning startups like Savored, TomNod, Ixigo, NatureBox, SideTour, Micello, Momelan, Novira, Runkeeper, Sensobi, Shareaholic, Solar Junction, Voicetap and Ubersense.
Startup Leadership Program Blog
- Vavia: Connecting the dots to success!
- SLP Session 5 - 'Ideas don't build businesses, people do.'
- SLP London - Full Day Workshop
- Healthcare Entrepreneur of the Year 2014, Runner Up - Baljit Singh
- Xiaomi Shoots Ahead Into the World of Internet TV
- Merxius, a technology innovation company, wins Aegis Graham Bell Award, 2014, for Innovation in Augmented Reality
- On the Frontline of Venture Capitalism
- On Road to the Transformation of Roomations
- A Cheaper Alternative to Civet Coffee, the Foie Gras of Its Kind.
- SLP Delhi : Growth Hacking/Sales Workshop - How to get your first 1000 customers
- NDTV Profit features SLP Delhi Fellow, Shikha Suman
- Product Launch : Mind Tickleís Latest
- UBERSENSE ACQUIRED BY NEBRASKA BASED HUDL
- BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR ARE ACTIONS THAT SPEAK BETTER THAN WORDS
- SLP Fellow's "Social StartUp" Successfully Raises Second Round of Funding
- Reddit on the Front Page of the Internet
Email address for admissions and newsletter!
- June 1 - July 15: Admissions Round 1
- July 31 - Round 1 Decisions
- July 16 - August 1: Admissions Round 2
- August 15 - Round 2 Decisions