Who We Are
The Startup Leadership Program (SLP) is a highly selective, 80-hour, 6-month world-class training program and lifetime network for outstanding founders and innovators. SLP Fellows have founded 1,000 companies that have raised $400 million, and include breakthrough and award-winning startups like Savored, TomNod, Ixigo, NatureBox, SideTour, Micello, Momelan, Novira, Runkeeper, Sensobi, Shareaholic, Solar Junction, Voicetap and Ubersense.
Startup Leadership Program Blog
- LibertyX - Renamed and Revolutionised
- "Sometimes its even worth taking the risk to silence the “What If?”" - In Conversation With Aakanksha Chhikara of Akanz
- "Building your startup is like sculpture or architecture - you need talented people, stable materials and great ideas." - Zoe Zhang of CreatingBox
- Top 5 Companies that made a BANG in 2014
- ThriveTracker Transforms the Mental Health Sector
- "Fund raising is always about telling a great story and telling it enough times until you find investors who love the story" : In conversation with Michael Sheeley of RunKeeper
- "The era of wearable computing is pretty much upon us now." - In Conversation with Vaishali Neotia of Merxius
- ZOMATO: GETS $60 MILLION IN FUNDING - PROJECTED TO BE WORLD’S EXPERT IN DINING OUT
- REVOLUTIONISING HUMAN-CAR RELATIONSHIP - CarIQ
- SLP Delhi Fellow's Startup Selected For Microsoft Venture Accelerator
- LUCA Venture Launches a Global Social Funding Platform
- Right on Target!
- Akanz Creates A New Wearable for Women: The Plumora Bracelet
- Liberty Teller - The Machine That Revolutionises Money
- ExtraaEdge selected for DMZ Zone Startups Accelerator Program
- Delta ID Raises 5 Million
Email address for admissions and newsletter!
- June 1 - July 15: Admissions Round 1
- July 31 - Round 1 Decisions
- July 16 - August 1: Admissions Round 2
- August 15 - Round 2 Decisions