Who We Are
The Startup Leadership Program (SLP) is a highly selective, 80-hour, 6-month world-class training program and lifetime network for outstanding founders and innovators. SLP Fellows have founded 1,000 companies that have raised $400 million, and include breakthrough and award-winning startups like Savored, TomNod, Ixigo, NatureBox, SideTour, Micello, Momelan, Novira, Runkeeper, Sensobi, Shareaholic, Solar Junction, Voicetap and Ubersense.
Startup Leadership Program Blog
- Bidding Kunal Goodbye
- Sales for Startup Entrepreneurs by Mukund Mohan
- Halfway through the Startup Leadership Program: Thoughts & Learnings
- SLP Celebrates Global Entrepreneurship Week
- Story of 100 CEOs Meet
- My Twelve Steps Towards Entrepreneurship.
- Being VC For a Day at SLP Mumbai
- Science of Persuasion
- SLP Events
- Inside the investors Mind
- Trip to Lonavala. SLP Pune & Mumbai team
- Innoz is startup on board ‘Unreasonable at Sea’
- Webinar: Demystifying IP strategy for startups and entrepreneurs
- SLP Mumbai. Session 7: Co-founder Conflict
- Call for Nominations. Innovators Under 35 India, Awards 2013!
- Happy Hourss featured on DC sunday magazine cover page.
Email address for admissions and newsletter!
- June 1 - July 15: Admissions Round 1
- July 31 - Round 1 Decisions
- July 16 - August 1: Admissions Round 2
- August 15 - Round 2 Decisions