Who We Are
The Startup Leadership Program (SLP) is a highly selective, 80-hour, 6-month world-class training program and lifetime network for outstanding founders and innovators. SLP Fellows have founded 1,000 companies that have raised $400 million, and include breakthrough and award-winning startups like Savored, TomNod, Ixigo, NatureBox, SideTour, Micello, Momelan, Novira, Runkeeper, Sensobi, Shareaholic, Solar Junction, Voicetap and Ubersense.
Startup Leadership Program Blog
- On Road to the Transformation of Roomations
- A Cheaper Alternative to Civet Coffee, the Foie Gras of Its Kind.
- SLP Delhi : Growth Hacking/Sales Workshop - How to get your first 1000 customers
- NDTV Profit features SLP Delhi Fellow, Shikha Suman
- Product Launch : Mind Tickleís Latest
- UBERSENSE ACQUIRED BY NEBRASKA BASED HUDL
- BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR ARE ACTIONS THAT SPEAK BETTER THAN WORDS
- SLP Fellow's "Social StartUp" Successfully Raises Second Round of Funding
- Reddit on the Front Page of the Internet
- Tech-Innovation in the News : Confess
- London Based GENIAC Launches Private Beta
- ALIBABAíS IPO BREAKS WORLD RECORDS
- SLP Chennai : Week 2
- SLP Bangalore : Day 1
- SLP Chennai : Week 1
- 5 Cardinal Rules Of Networking For Successful Entrepreneurs
Email address for admissions and newsletter!
- June 1 - July 15: Admissions Round 1
- July 31 - Round 1 Decisions
- July 16 - August 1: Admissions Round 2
- August 15 - Round 2 Decisions